ॐ Skype Classes
Skype yoga sessions offer a revolutionary method of practicing yoga by bringing ancient science and modern technology together. I want for you to feel connected, which is why I have set out to work with you interactively.
The process is quite simple: We video chat on skype with our computers set up on a table and I lead you through the sequence by verbally guiding and visually demonstrate the asanas. There is an element of empowerment delivered by making corrections on your own via verbal communication. This empowerment is key to your growth.
“Because I am not versed in Skype, I wasn’t sure if it would work. But it was like interactive TV -I couldn’t have imagined how accessible you would be through it! I couldn’t believe how in the room I felt with you, you even made corrections and that felt so personal. I felt really connected to you, which just goes to show that the energy is still there. ” -Pamela Holtzman, Certified Wellness Practitioner, Chicago Illinois
“The hour this morning was great -I never had a better one! I really like being taught by you. I never thought it would work this well via Skype, it is a wonderful gift. I had been searching for so long for a way that fits to me and my nature of moving/thinking in yoga. All of this gets mirrored in your way. From the bottom of my heart, thank you!” -Oliver Schmidt, Organization Developer/ Freediving Instructor at TSC, Germany
Skype yoga sessions are all privately conducted and you get to choose what sequence you think will work best for you.
Though skype yoga is for practitioners of all levels, if I find you to be extremely advanced or to require special care I may prefer to teach you in person or otherwise will happily recommend a teacher who is more equip to accommodate you than I.
So what will you need to do it?
- A good internet connection.
- Skype. Skype is a revolutionary program that anyone can download onto their computers and use to video chat with anyone else who also has skype -world wide. Skype is free and easy to use.
- A video camera, a microphone and speakers for your computer.
- A private space of comfortable temperature in your home where you can be free of distractions (kids, phone, etc.) for the duration of the practice.
- A Paypal account. Paypal is also free to sign up with, is 100% secure, and is the best way to purchase absolutely anything over the web.
Prices and other information:
- $75 per private session.
- All fees are payable via Paypal and are in USD.
- Each class is about 1 hour long but can sometimes last longer.
- It is recommended to familiarize yourself with Sun Salutations prior to practice.
- It is essential that you have clear and uninterrupted space for the duration of the class.
- Please be sure that you have not eaten at least one hour prior to the class.
- I will email you a waiver, which must be scanned and emailed or faxed before session can commence.
(or get a customized one!)
then email me to get Started Now!
100% Money Back Guarantee
Yoga is a lifestyle that works for me, which is why I firmly believe in everything that I teach and why I want to share this practice with you. However, if you are unhappy with our work together, no worries, just send me an email and I will refund you ASAP. I want you to be completely risk-free and don’t want you to have to stress about if this will work for you or not –so just give it a try! To be quite honest, if you don’t feel that you have benefited from what I have offered you then I don’t want to keep your money. I’m in this for your results.
Unless notified 24h in advance there will be a $20 rescheduling fee.
If more than 15min. late for the class, the class will be cancelled and a late fee will be implemented.
Once purchased, Skype classes are valid for up to 6months.
ओं मणिपद्मे हूं